Wed, June 8th, 2016 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Holy Cross Plumtree Road, Springfield, MA
On Wed., June 8th the EFPCA is holding the MONTHLY MEETING Starting at 6:30 PM in the St Michaels Cafeteria behind the Holy Cross Church Meeting Room, 221 Plumtree Road.
1. Guest Speaker: Dave Cotter, City of Springfield Code Enforcement and Ordinance.
2. Come and Congratulate our High School and Winner of the Denise Shea Memorial Scholarship Fund
3. Sign up for the Dog Walker Watch and EFP National Night out Committee.
4. Updates from Tim Allen on City Council meetings.
5. Plan East Forest Park “Get to Know Your Neighbors Day”.
6. Come and hear how you can make a difference in EFP? We are creating sub-committees to address quality of life in EFP and looking for input and volunteers.
The meeting is open to all resident. Come and get to “Know Your Neighbors”.
Thank you , Beth Hogan
Superintendent of Schools Daniel Warwick is scheduled to speak Wednesday, March 9th,before the East Forest Park Civic Association.
The meeting is at 6:30 – 7:30 p.m., Holy Cross Church Meeting Room , Plumtree Road, the Street behind the Holy Cross Church on Plumtree Road, Springfield. Superintendent Warwick will update the neighborhood on the state of the city’s schools and various successes.
This will be a kid friendly meeting with crafts sponsored by Kim Lee, Manager of PeoplesBank Sumner Ave Branch. For more information contact us at http://eastforestpark.us or East Forest Park residents can join East Forest Park Nextdoor https://eastforestparkspfld.nextdoor.com/news_feed/.